Because the biggest irony is that while I haven't posted code I have been busy on all kinds of little projects. Some of which I am super proud of and deserve to be given the polish to be presented here. To give a few examples
- A terrain generator with simple climate and rainfall model which gives names to each island.
- Von Neumann's Universal Cellular Automata in Space!
- 3D models built from scratch in WebGL
- Virtual builder bots who terraform their surroundings into anthill-like pyramids.
- A goddamn scale model of the Universe
But without a clear goal of updating I have let a whole year pass without putting anything up here. It can be rather grim considering the implications of this. By limiting my interactions to offline friends only I am missing out on a whole host of opportunities to share and learn about my hobbies. It is really difficult to remain enthused about a project when I don't share it with others.
So in summary this post is simply to state that I am still alive and intend to bring new content to this blog. I'm pretty certain the internet being the way it is nobody I don't tell about this place will ever find it. I still want a place to be able to easily share projects with friends though.
I want there to be a content post up here before the end of the week.